Dallas Woods & Waters Club presents Duck, and maybe some Goose Hunting, Saturday, November 16th, 2019. We will be hunting with Bullzeye outfitters, guys that we have hunted with several time before and had good hunts.
We will hunt out of layout blinds on large ponds. There will be two groups of 4 hunters with each guide. We will be hunting in the Whitesboro, TX area 1 hour north of DFW. You can stay at a local hotel or drive up and meet the group (5:00 am to 5:30 am).
From their Website: We are located one hour north of Dallas/DFW in the Sherman area. You will be hunting purely on managed private bodies of water, with professional guides who are also champion duck callers! Our goal is to put birds in your face! We obsessively scout day in and day out to find the best opportunities for your hunt. You will be impressed with our meticulous approach to waterfowl hunting and will probably learn a thing or two. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of our outfit. For these reasons we maintain a very high rate of repeat guests! We highly encourage you to get youth involved in the great outdoors. We specialize in doing kid friendly hunts! We are proud to have experienced many taking their first duck! https://www.bullzeyeoutfitters.com/
Things to bring:
• TX Hunting License
• Texas State Migratory Endorsement
• Federal Duck Stamp
• Harvest Information Program (HIP) Certification
• Any shotgun will work but 12ga is best (semiautomatic recommended). All shotguns must have the plug in (max 3 shots).
• Non Toxic Shot, (steel, hevi-shot, bismuth, NO LEAD SHOT!) in sizes BBB or #4….. DO NOT BRING ANY LEAD SHOT
• Appropriate footwear (waders are not typically needed; mud boots or regular hunting boots are fine)
• Camo in any pattern is fine but dress appropriate for the weather.
• Rain gear
• Face mask or face paint
8 Spots open, Members cost $175.00, Non-members $200.00
Sign up due date October 25, 2019
Contact; Jeffry A. Beene, email@example.com
Who: 7 Tickets Available
When: 11/16/2019 5:00:00 AM - 11/17/2019 12:00:00 AM
Where: Whitesboro, TX area